The items that we keep in our pockets or on our person say a lot about us. One of my design professors in college said, “a designer considers good design in every aspect of their life.” I’ve found this to be true. I value quality craftsmanship and innovative products that make life easier and help me be prepared for anything. Here are the items that I typically have on me.
(From left to right, top to bottom)
- Swiss Army Classic SD Knife – Silver Alox
- 4Sevens Mini 123 R5 Edition
- Customized Fishing Lure Spinner
- TEC P-7 Suspension Clip
- Koyono Slimmy Wallet
- Speck + Burton iPhone Case
- Brass Fishhook Key Chain/keyring
- Tissot Watch PR-100
- Hill-side Handkerchief
- Spyderco Sage Titanium Knife
- Zippo 1941 Replica Lighter
- Jeep Key
Here’s a blog I read to see what other like minded people are carrying. Enjoy!